Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reflective Writing


TEMPLATE IDEA FOR REFLECTIVE WRITING

SUMMARY OF WHAT WAS DONE, SEEN etc… (DONT DESCRIBE EVERYTHING, BE SELECTIVE)
(include date, time and, venue if appropriate)



NEW LEARNING
What did I learn that was new to me?
What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
did it help me see something in a new light?
did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
How do I think this might be useful (in my work practice, in my studies, in my life)?

PERSONAL REACTION
How did I feel about what was done?
Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
What did I like or enjoy and why?
What did I dislike and why?
What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?

ACTION TO BE TAKEN
Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
Do I need to plug further gaps in my knowledge?
Do I want to investigate or research further?

Sample of Reflective Writing:



No comments:

Post a Comment