Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reflective Writing


TEMPLATE IDEA FOR REFLECTIVE WRITING

SUMMARY OF WHAT WAS DONE, SEEN etc… (DON’T DESCRIBE EVERYTHING, BE SELECTIVE)
(include date, time and, venue if appropriate)
•
•
•


NEW LEARNING
What did I learn that was new to me?
What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
did it help me see something in a new light?
did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
How do I think this might be useful (in my work practice, in my studies, in my life)?

PERSONAL REACTION
How did I feel about what was done?
Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
What did I like or enjoy and why?
What did I dislike and why?
What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?

ACTION TO BE TAKEN
Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
Do I need to plug further gaps in my knowledge?
Do I want to investigate or research further?

Sample of Reflective Writing:



No comments:

Post a Comment